The Notleys

Adventures in the lives of Chris & Michelle Notley... coming to you as they happen.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Baby update

Well, our first trimester is nearly over. I'm
starting to feel a little better and the morning sickness is not lasting all
day! PTL. I was home in Winnipeg from February 11-14 and had numerous
appointments. The results from my blood work look good and the doctor was
pleased. I also saw the geneticist. He offered some testing options
and we've decided to go ahead with an ultrasound on March 5th. We'll be
able to see baby for the first time and I can hardly wait. I also see Dr.
Taylor on March 7th. Hopefully we'll be able to hear the baby's heartbeat
at the appointments. We're continuing to hope and pray that baby is
healthy and growing strong.







2 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

That's great! I'm glad your starting to feel a bit better and that the appointments went well, priase God!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

That's good you're starting to feel better. Thanks for all the stuff you brought up, will be very useful.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home