The Notleys

Adventures in the lives of Chris & Michelle Notley... coming to you as they happen.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Amazing...

We had an AMAZING weekend in Minneapolis with my mom, Mike & Jodi! On Friday night we went to the Target Center in downtown Minneapolis to watch Cirque du Soleil Delirium. It was AMAZING. The whole production/performance was extraordinary. Amanda was spectacular! After the show, we got to meet up with her backstage. Thanks again Amanda for hooking us up to see the show! What a great date-night
for Chris and I. Typically our Friday night date nights are a movie at the cheap
theatre, so this was totally cool.

Mom and I drove home to Manitoba on Sunday and had a really great trip. Monday I had 3 appointments and all went well. I have to be back again on March 7, which is just a few weeks away. I'm REALLY hoping that the weather warms up for that trip. I'm ready for winter to be over so we can get out of this deep freeze we're currently in.

I'm spending today with my Grandma Knox and can't wait to see her! She asked me to have lunch with her, which is always a treat. I'll be heading into Winnipeg a little later in the day and then heading home tomorrow to Minneapolis.

Until next time... everyone try to stay warm!

Michelle


Here's the link to the Cirque du Soleil website, just click the picture.

Check it out!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home