The Notleys

Adventures in the lives of Chris & Michelle Notley... coming to you as they happen.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Our Christmas Wish...

God has been good this year. He's been with us through all of our joys and our sorrows and he is the giver of good gifts! Our Christmas Wish for this year came true. We found out yesterday that we're expecting baby #2! We're so very excited and we're praying for a healthy baby. Our due date is September 7, 2007! We shared our news with family and friends yesterday and they couldn't be happier for us.




Happy New Year everyone! All the best in 2007


4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Congrats Michelle and Chris.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

Michelle,
WOW, that is so awesome!!!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you ! This will be such an exciting new year for you guys. I'll pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby next Sept. September is a good month, my b'day is on the 14th :)
Monika

1:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats Michelle! Great way to start off 2007! :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks Girls! I'm excited but nervous too. My first OB/GYN appointment isn't until March 7th @ 14 weeks. That seems like a REALLY REALLY long ways off. I do see genetics on Feb. 12 and I'm not sure what all they will be doing. Please keep us in your prayers!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home