The Notleys

Adventures in the lives of Chris & Michelle Notley... coming to you as they happen.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today is Thanksgiving Day here in the good ole USA. I have much to be thankful for:


  • My faith and relationship with God
  • My Husband Christopher
  • My heaven-born baby girl Eden Serenity
  • My Family
  • My Friends
  • My health
  • Our apartment
  • Our Kitty Cats

I've gone ahead and cooked a 12 pound turkey just for the two of us, complete with mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, cranberries, broccoli salad and million-dollar pie for dessert. We're definitely going to be eating turkey for leftovers for a LONG time! Wish all of you could be here to join us and help us celebrate what we're thankful for. We miss all of our family and friends and can't wait to be home for the Christmas holiays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for. Wow, you cooked all that food for just the two of you - I'm sure it was all delicious and have fun eating all those leftovers! :)
Monika

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home