The Notleys

Adventures in the lives of Chris & Michelle Notley... coming to you as they happen.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Here I am... 25 weeks

Wow, what a big baby belly I've managed to grow! lol I was this big with Eden at 35 weeks. I wonder how much bigger I will be this time with Liam? I'm still doing great though with my weight gain. So far I'm up 6.5 pounds which isn't too bad for 25 weeks. I gained a total of 9 with Eden so I'm hoping its not much more with Liam.



Here's what I looked like at 35 weeks with Eden...

Michelle

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Looking good Michelle! Also looks like Liam's going to be a big boy! :)

2:29 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Definetly looking good. When do you come up for a doctors appointment next? I have to update Sarah's pictures soon, that girl is growing like a weed.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

You look great, Michelle!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home