The Notleys

Adventures in the lives of Chris & Michelle Notley... coming to you as they happen.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

36 weeks and growing!

Well, its time for a much needed update. We've made it home to Manitoba and we're staying with Mom and Dad Notley. I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and everything looks great. Dr. Taylor said that I'm measuring at 37+ weeks so she scheduled a fetal assessment to check Liam's size. I'll be having another ultrasoud next week Thursday and I can't wait for another sneak peek at my little man.

36 weeks and we're both growing! I'm counting down the days... 26 to go, give or take. here's a picture out in front of the Notley's taken this evening after supper. The weather has changed and it definitely feels like fall. I wonder what it will be like the day Liam is born?

1 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

You look great! Wow, the time is sure coming up fast, before we know it you'll be holding your little boy in your arms!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home