The Notleys

Adventures in the lives of Chris & Michelle Notley... coming to you as they happen.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sewing Sewing Sewing... will it ever end?

I've been sewing a lot of things to be prepared for Liam's arrival. We've decided to exclusively cloth diaper, so I've been feverishly working on those. They're pretty cute... too bad all that work goes into making them when you think about what they'll be used for! lol

I've also made numerous sets of burp cloths and receiving blankets. Here's a picture of my favorite set. I just love this flannel print!

Yesterday I made Liam the cutest little pair of slippers to keep his little toes nice and toasty!

I also made a bunch of wash cloths. They're so cushy and soft and cute - at least I think so! I love stars so I guess that's why I picked out this fabric.


I cut out a Christening outfit for Liam too so I'll have to get busy and get that finished as well. I'm thinking that perhaps I'll bring that home with me to Manitoba and sew it sometime next week while I'm home for doctor's appointments and my uncle's wedding.

I can't wait for this little guy to get here. So in the meantime I guess I'll spend my free time sewing in preparation!

2 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Wow, you are talented!!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks Monika! I love sewing. Its getting more difficult to get much done. Sitting is hard on my hips! Liam is getting much bigger and so am I. lol

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home